Baker Sterchi’s intellectual property attorneys work closely with clients to protect their trademark and copyright intellectual property rights. Our attorneys have extensive experience counseling and representing clients with their trademark and copyright legal needs.
The firm's intellectual property services include, but are not limited to, trademark and copyright filing and protection, litigation, domain name issues, and intellectual property related contract negotiation and drafting.
Specifically, our attorneys counsel and represent clients in connection with the following:
- Trademark clearance, prosecution, enforcement, and monitoring
- Infringement litigation and defense
- Bringing and defending proceedings before the Trademark Trial & Appeal Board
- Copyright registration and enforcement
- International registration and protection
- Drafting licensing, endorsement, co-branding and other related contracts
- Domain name issues such as registration and disputes, including before UDRP
- Providing intellectual property-related guidance about marketing material and website design and development